Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BIRD WATCHING DESTINATIONS

Central Thailand. Khao Yai National Park is the closest national park to Bangkok and probably the most popular bird watching site in the country. One of the country’s larger parks spanning 3 provinces, it is home to rare species of birds, most notably, all four species of hornbill: the great, wreathed, oriental pied and brown. Another prominent location for bird watching is Kaeng Krachan National Park, home to 250 species of birds include the hornbill and the grey peacock. Nortern Thailand. The north of Thailand is home to 364 species of birds, many of them not seen elsewhere in the country. The best time for bird watching here is from November to February. The best known sites for sightings are Doi Inthanon National Park and Doi Ang Khang. Northeast Thailand. Khao Yai National Park extends into northeast Thailand and a popular destination for bird watching as well as all kinds of nature related activities such as camping trekking ect. Other notable sites in the northeast are Nam Nao National Park and Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary. Southern Thailand. Prominent sites include Sam Roi Yod Natioanl Park, Khao Sok Natioanl Park, Hala-Bala Wildlife Sanctuary and Khao Pra Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear friend,I am deeply attracted by your well-designed blog!So,dear friend,I‘d like to learn from you to make my blog about Jordan shoes as good as you!Air jordan,my great love, Michael Jordan,the greatest flying-man of NBA basketball player,his diligence & extraordinary skills affect my life greatly. I fall in love with the series of Nike air jordan deeply! Welcome you to visit here! I am convinced that you will get impressed with Michaec Jordan,and love air jordan shoes with excellent quality!

mhel said...

hey this is a great alternative. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, please change my site from The Asian Traveler to An Asian Traveler. I lost my old custom domain. I have now my new web address http://www.anasiantraveler.com . Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

timo said...

Thanks! I changed it already.